Studies Weekly Classroom Science Kit (K - 6)
Give your students real science tools for hands on instruction and learning!
Engage them in the 4 Cs: Creativity, Collaboration, Communication and Critical Thinking.
This 100% non-consumable science kit lasts for years in your classroom and can be used with our K-6 Science publications.
Included in the box:
- A. 5 Sets - Gram stackers (1g, 5g, 10g, 20g increments)
- B. 5 - Large flexible/soft measuring tapes (60 inches/150 cm)
- C. 5 - Meter sticks (cm/in)
- D. 5 - Liquid measuring cups (100ml)
- E. 25 - Thermometers (F/C)
- F. 5 - Balance scales
- G. 25 - Pipettes (100 are included to last the lifetime of the adoption)
- H. 5 - Graduated cylanders
- I. 1 - Bathroom scale
- J. 5 - Calculators
- K. 50 - Magnets
- L. 25 - Magnifying glasses
- M. 5 - Ginsburg magnifiers
- Teachers guide with blackline masters
- Directions on accessing the Studies Weekly Job Description Cards
- A hard copy form letter for donations to subsidize the consumable items needed for labs (e.g.soil, seeds, batteries, baggies, etc.)